Thursday, November 19, 2015

#ThrowBackThursday: Lobotomy

I was going through a lot in high school . . . and I never said this poetry was any good. That's why it's #TBT. I just think it's interesting to look at what I used to write about. Apparently, I used to want to be lobotomized to get over a boy. Not an altogether bad idea, really. 

Lobotomy

I need a lobotomy
My anatomy
Is dealing with these issues
And I miss you

I’ve been analyzed
And now I realize
Lobotomy
Is the only solution for me

Forget shocks
Forget rocks
Of knockout drugs
All that’s been tried or thought of

Lobotomy
The only way I’ll ever be
Rid of the issues and
The tissues and you.

He him her
Shure
After all its all just words
And everything is quite absurd.

God. Look how straight my teeth were.

No comments:

Post a Comment