Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sunday News - Second Edition



So, I had an interesting weekend
Updates:

I currently have seven or eight pieces out in the ether, and two pieces that I am working on to submit before the end of the month. I finished and submitted one piece this morning. I am working hard, people.

I have been trying to keep up with the blog and with social media, but it's hard. I'm feeling a little burnt out already. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep up this seven days a week pace. I must admit, it is doing wonders for my work ethic. I miss First Person Narrative though. I need to get back to doing more personal blogging. I was reading through my old Live Journal this morning. I really miss that sort of thing. I am an eternal 12 year old.

I had a really great weekend wherein I went to the Fayetteville Greek Festival and the Fayetteville Botanical Gardens. The Greek festival was so much fun even if the weather was lousy. I'm not complaining. I had a chicken pitas and dolmathes and baklava. I was happy. Thankfully, the weather was GORGEOUS today at the gardens. We will definitely be going back.

I'm one third of the way through On Writing. I'm taking my time and really enjoying it. When I'm finally done reading it, I'll be writing a review for Goodreads, so keep an eye out for that. Speaking of social media (again), I hope you're checking out my Pinterst and Instagram pages. Lots of cool stuff over there.

That's about it for now. See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment